نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

Leaving

Soudabeh:Prayer for Pure Life and Ease of Affairs
O Lord! Send peace upon Mohammad and his household (P.B.U.H.), make it easy for me to do those tasks You like them as well as the doer of them, and help me in doing them, make me succeed in leaving those tasks You don't like them, nor  the doer of them and help me in  leaving them.Make me join You from the closest ways  reaching You, those ones which are  the easiest ways for me.O Lord! Grant me  honor to be with You, with no need for separation and distance, teach  me discipline in the best way that there is no punishment in it, grant me rewards without incurring any disaster or incident.
+بشنویم از بُمرانی :)

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

By visiting the exitban.ssaa.ir site and entering the national code, you can inform your outbound mailing address. By visiting this site, you can enter personal information such as your name, last name, father's name, date of birth, Include your passport number and national passport code.
Inbound calling system
The ban on leaving the country can have several reasons, one of the reasons for which is the tax debt of 500 million Tomans, the lack of authority or control, the prohibition of security for the country also has a judicial authority, and those who include it will not be allowed to No country travels abroad.
Expiry date for outbound credit
Article 133 of the Criminal Procedure Code states that, given the importance and reasons for the crime, the court and the judge can order the excl
غلبه بر وسوسه بعد از ترک چالش اصلی بیماران پس از ترک اعتیاد است چرا که مصرف دوباره مواد مخدر اصلی‌ترین تهدید برای فرد بیمار محسوب می‌شود. «وسوسه» اصطلاحی است که اشاره به گرایش فرد ترک‌کرده به مصرف دوباره است. عمده‌ترین علت بازگشت افراد به اعتیاد، احساس نیاز به مواد مخدر است. احساس نیاز افراد عمدتا به دو دلیل است؛ اول برای رهایی از دردهای ناشی از ترک و دوم دستیابی به لذت کاذب حاصل از مصرف. میزان احتیاج فرد معتاد به مشاوره بعد از ترک به ای
Last day, Amin called me, I'm an employee at a university and he was a student here, several years ago, not an ordinary student, really a special student, so I could remember him after these years. He is a unique student for me because, he could speak English and Italian fluently, he had good information on poetry, philosophy, mythology, and technology. I always preferred talking to him to my colleagues.First, he asked me to send a certification to his workplace. This request is a routine in my job.Then he said to me that he is in a dilemma. He has fallen in love with a lady three years ago. This lady lives with her mother in Yazd and Amin works in an oil company in the south. And, He can't marry his love without leaving his good job.
این آقای امیر عظیمی میگه:
چمدان دست تو و ترس به چشمان من است.
این غم انگیزترین حالت غمگین شدن است.
 و وای از این غم انگیزترین حالت غمگین شدن...
++++

خب جناب خدا که همیشه مواظبم بودی و برام بهترینارو جور کردی، وقتشه که حسابی بهم توجه کنی و هوامو داشته باشی. دارم میرم در یک دنیای جدید و غول پیکر که هیچ ایده ای ندارم چه شکلیه. کلی مواظبم باش. کمکم کن در مسیرش، تهش، بعدا خیلی خوشحال باشم ازین تصمیم و ریسکم. کمکم کن کلی بزرگ شم. چیزهای زیادی از دست ندم. ه
Tessa Young, an incoming freshman at Washington Central University, arrives at college with her mother, Carol, and boyfriend Noah. The conservative Carol is horrified by Tessa's alternative-styled roommate, upperclassman Steph Jones. When Carol fails to convince Tessa to switch dorms, Carol warns her daughter about the dangers of college parties before leaving with Noah. The next morning, Tessa returns to her room to find one of Steph's friends inside, an attractive, tattooed boy who makes several rude comments to Tessa. Steph tells Tessa about the boy, Hardin Scott, who is a rebellious figure on campus.
ادامه مطلب
so here I am.  how many years have passed? how many people have I met? how many wrong people have I met?
And I am leaving. finally. after all these years and failures and heartaches and rejectoins.
And he is nor here. And somehow this is what I chose for myself. 
.This. Sitting on this uncomfartable couch in a strange apartment on a shitty Friday. Waiting to meet another stranger. 
Is this really what I wanted?
What did I want? Why dont I remember?
Feeling sorry for myself, is not really my thing. Neither is feeling lost. 
Maybe I am giving all these memories and past feeling too much credit now. Maybe I have forgotten the bad things. Or maybe, just like any other aspects of our lives, those days and memories were not perfect but simple were the best we have ever had. and We did not kn
این بخشی از مکالمه ی هنری و اریکاست در فیلم دیتچمنت اما خودم می فهمم که چی نوشتم چونکه لازمه دونستن اینکه قبلش یه اتفاقی افتاده .  
 ?Henry : How do you do it kid 
please dont be mad at me -
 Henry: I am not mad at you  
dont think about leaving me . I wont do it anymore .I promise -
Henry : you dont need to promise me okay ? dont promise to me . whatever it is you feel that you need to do you do it but you dont do it here 
دارم برای بار سوم در طی بییست و چهار ساعت گذشته این فیلم رو نگاه میکنم . عجیب نیست ؟ اونم فیلمی که شاید کلا چیز خاصی برای دیده شدن و گفتن نداره که ا
آیا از مراقبت های بعد از ترک اعتیاد اطلاعی دارید؟ انجام و رعایت مراقبت های پس از ترک می تواند حتی از خود ترک اعتیاد نیز مهم تر باشد. چرا که وسوسه ها و لغزش هایی که مکررا پس از ترک مواد مخدر برای افراد اتفاق می افتند ادامۀ راه را برای آن ها بسیار سخت می کند. برای آنکه مصرف کنندگان مواد پس از ترک بتوانند به زندگی سالم و بدون مواد ادامه دهند آگاهی و رعایت یکسری نکات برای آن ها ضروری است. در ادامه ی این مقاله به توضیحات بیشتری در مورد نکات مهم پس ا
Read The King’s Avatar Light Novel :
In the online game Glory, Ye Xiu is regarded as a textbook and a top-tier pro-player. However, due to a myriad reasons, he is kicked from the team. After leaving the professional scene, he finds work in an Internet Cafe as a manager. When Glory launches its tenth server, he who possesses ten years of gaming experience once again throws himself into the game. Bringing with him the memories of his past and an incomplete, self-made weapon, his return along the road to the summit begins!
After fighting and scheming, who snatched away my glory? Under the tossing of the wind and rain, my dreams shall still appear as though they had never been shattered. In all its splendor, the path shall never be lost. Before the gazes of millions, this is where I return!

Violin Sonata No.9 in A Major , Op.47 (Kreutzer)
I.Adagio sostenuto , Presto
II.Andante con variazioni
III.Presto
اویتا آراکلیان، ویولن
سروش صادقی، پیانو

The “Kreutzer” Sonata is an extraordinary work. Performing it, the performer always struck by the sheer energy and control necessary for the bursts of emotional intensity, with running notes, melodic lines, and dialogue with the piano. These qualities, combined with the extremely challenging technical demands, become mental and physical stretch exercises for the performers. The first movement best exemplifies Beethoven’s own description on the manuscript: “Sonata for piano and violin obbligato, written in a very concertante style, brilliant (this crossed out by Beethoven in the
You packed your things in a carpetbag
Left and never looking back
Rings on your fingers, paint on your toes
Music wherever you go
You don't fit in a smalltown world
But I feel you're the girl for me
Rings on your fingers, paint on your toes
You're leaving town where nobody knows
You can win if you want
If you want it, you will win
On your way you will see that life is more than fantasy
Take my hand, follow me
Oh, you've got a brand new friend for your life
You can win if you want
If you want it you will win
Oh, come on, take a chance for a brand new wild romance
Take my hand for the night
And your feelings will be right, hold me tight
Oh, darkness finds you on your own
Endless highways keep on rolling on
You're miles and miles from your home
But you never want to phone your home
A steady j
و انت الظاهر فلیس فوقک شی و انت الباطن فلیس دونک شیNot upstream and not downstream. Every human has both upstream and downstream. These make the system of the guardian. The code of the guardian system is first, last, outward and inward. Because in the system of the guardianship the one must be behind the guardian. There is before and after well as upstream and downstream. There exist the characteristics of the guardian.God Himself is the First, Ty the Last, the Manifest and the Hidden, and He is the creator of the creature that has the first, the last, the outward and inward. It also proves that man is in the divine system of the guardianship that is before us and above us. The appearance and the interior of man are not one. But it must be in accorda
The engineers at ExpressPCB have assembled a few general rules-of-thumb that can help beginners design their first circuit board. These tips are not specific to using our CAD software, but instead, provide an overview to help explain how to position the components on the board and how to wire them together.Placing ComponentsGenerally, it is best to place parts only on the top side of the board.Continue on Link below:http://pcbdesign.ir/1398/04/12/Tips-for-Designing-PCBs
When placing components, make sure that the snap-to-grid is turned on. Usually, a value of 0.050″ for the snap grid is best for this job.First place all the components that need to be in specific locations. This includes connectors, switches, LEDs, mounting holes, heat sinks or any other item that mounts to an externa
Everything's gonna work out somehow
It's gonna be alright, for, Allah is on our side, the way he always was...
Know what? Lately, I think I'm getting closer with my God; I can feel it. I have a prayer to make... May our love brighten our relatinship with God; and may the God strngthen our bond, leading our lives toward a happy ending, together :)
My confidence increases, the more I try to rely on Allah, trying my best, and leaving everything else to his omnipotence...

p.s.
By the way, as you remember, 4 years ago, I used to show how much I loved you, whenever the chance arised, I feared that you might find me extra-assertive... Am I starting to express my emotions too excessively again? Cause I fear that might weaken the impression they make when I show my affection... Suppose b
Update 2: Another quick edit to include the answer to a fair question from another commenter, which I'm sure others will be asking as well. The title is the same with the exception of the Updated tag for a couple of reasons. This article has been shared (and in several cases, reposted by some people claiming it as theirs) around the Internet over the last six years. In order to make sure people know this is the original version of the article and to avoid other issues and confusion with attribution, I can't change the title. The other reason is that the content of the article itself has not changed, other than the Update added below this section and updated links, since ones used previously were broken. I hope that explains a bit, please feel free to ask me any questions!Update 1: Hey, dea
متن و ترجمه آهنگ The only Exception از گروه پارامور(Paramore) با صدای هیلی ویلیامز(Hayley Williams)
The only Exception(تنها استثنا)
When I was younger
وقتی جون تر بودم
I saw my daddy cry
دیدم بابام گریه می کنه
And curse at the wind
و توی باد نفرین می کنه
He broke his own heart
اون قلب خودشو شکست(خودش مقصر بود)
And I watched
و من تماشا کردم 
As he tried to reassemble it
همون طور که اون سعی می کرد تکه های قلبشو دوباره کنار هم بزاره(رابطه رو دوباره به حالت اولش بر گردونه)
And my momma swore
و مامانم قسم خورده بود
That she would never let herself forget
که ا
در این مقاله ابتدا به آمادگی های لازم قبل از جراحی لاغری با روش لاپاراسکوپی می پردازیم و سپس عواملی که باعث لاغر شدن و لاغر ماندن پس از جراحی و داشتن عملی موفقیت آمیز می شود را بازگو می کنیم.
۱۰ اقدام مهم برای آمادگی قبل از جراحی لاغری
قبل از جراحی لاغری باید در رویه زندگیتان تغییر ایجاد کنید و اقدامات بسیاری در جهت آماده کردن خود انجام دهید.
در این قسمت به ۱۰ گام مهم پیش از عمل اشاره خواهیم کرد:
۱.درباره جراحی لاغری بیشتر بدانید
به این منظور
Condition befor Deluge & Hz. Noah's Curse

ARK

It means Taklamakan is the resting place of Hz. Noah’s Ship who himself was the father of all Post-Ark era’s people. Yes, leaving the large Trace as large as Ship’s size: approximately 1000Km Long and 400Kg Wide, world’s largest ever Ship has been built by Hz. Noah under mighty God’s Command and Help to rescue all the living creatures on the Earth.
Because of building this Ship by God’s command it was called ARK so its name was understood Command, Order and Rule or in addition to this concept, ARK was conceived as a given authority by God to Hz. Noah to command to the people so this given authority by God for ruling on people to Hz. Noah, has been called as ARK and ARK Ship. Yes, Turk is the name of the family who resid
Had it not been for the great sacrifice by Hussain Ibn Ali (a.s.)—the sacrifice that absolutely awakened and alerted history’s conscience—Islam would have perished, if not in the first, by the early 2nd century.
 June 16, 1993

We need to read between the lines, and carefully ponder over the life story of Hussain ibn-Ali (a.s.). Many have risen up in the world; they have had a leader, and they were also killed. Among them, numerous were children of the prophets and Imams (a.s.). However, Imam Hussain (a.s.) was unique. The event of Karbala was extraordinary. The martyrs of Karbala have a special position. Why? The answer is to be searched in the nature of the event, which gives a lesson to us all, including and maybe, in particular, to you, dear [disabled] war veterans.On
دانلود آهنگ sad song از We the Kings Elena Coats 
دریافت
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

You and I, we're like fireworksتو و من، ما مثل آتش بازی هستیمAnd symphonies exploding in the skyو انفجار سمفونی تو آسمونWith you, I'm aliveبا تو من زنده‌امLike all th
بعد از گذشت مدت های خیلی طولانی از آخرین باری که توی وبلاگ مطلب گذاشتم میگذره ولی خب علت های خیلی زیادی داشت و الان دوباره بازگشتم و با سورپرایز های خیلی جالب که در آینده بهتون میگم.
خب امروز میخواستم یه انیمه بهتون معرفی کنم، یه انیمه ی سریال جالب و  عالی که پیشنهاد میکنم حتما حتما برای یکبار هم که شده اون رو ببینید  مطمئن باشید پشیمون نمیشید. اسم این انیمه ی سریال ریک اند مورتی (Rick And Morty) هستش که شاید اسمش رو شنیده باشید. یه انیمیشن سریالی با

Free methods of increasing telegram channel members
Increase members of the Telegram Channel for free
Creating a channel in a telegram is a very easy task, and anyone can create multiple channels in a telegram. Posting on the channel and providing content for the channel is not a difficult task, and everyone can handle it. the hard work begins where we want to expand our telegram channel. Essentially the most important question for any telegram channel administrator is: How do we increase the number of our telegram channel?

Make sure you know when you create your channel and have no members. The telegram allows you to add the first 3 people to your channel with the numbers of friends and acquaintances you have on your channel. How to buy telegram channel members There are some simp

CANADA IMMIGRATION - 2016
 Immigration to Canada via
Manitoba Business Category
$100,000 Canadian Dollars Investment
Immigration. Really? That is what most of you see in the advertisments and
wonder how it might be possible to gain legal status in Canada with just a
$100K investment.
Well, Yes and No. Let us help you get the
clear picture... 
There are many provinces such as British
Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, etc that
welcome entrepreneurs and business men seeking permanent legal status in
Canada to invest and establish a business in their respective Canadian
province thus injecting the local enoconomy with skills, talent, funds and
job growth contributing to the socio eco
A few days ago I was asked about why painting is good for you and the reasons why an elderly person should take painting lessons into consideration as a positive activity for them. I thought this was an interesting question and an excellent topic for my blog.One would think that the first reason is because it gives pleasure, at least that is why I paint! Being able to do what one wants provides great satisfaction.After a little more meditation and research from a psychological, social and medical point of view, I have found many more benefits for the physical, mental and spiritual body not only of children but adults as well. Since I mostly teach adolescents and adults, let me summarize the information in this way:                                                 
برای اینکه بتوانید بهترین بهترین کرم صورت بعد از میکرونیدلینگ را برای پوست خود پیدا کنید، بهترین انتخاب مشورت با پزشک تان است. او بهتر از هر کسی درباره این موارد اطلاعات دارد و می تواند آنها را با توجه به ویژگی های پوست شما در اختیار شما نیز بگذارد. در اینجا اطلاعاتی کلی درباره این کرم ها به شما می دهیم ولی باز این موارد شما را از مشورت با پزشک بی نیاز نمی کند.
محصولاتی که دارای غلظت بالایی از عوامل رشد هستند بیشتر از هر چیزی به روند بهبود پو
یکی از بخشهای مهم زندگی روزمره خرید کردن است . چه به زبان فارسی و چه به زبان انگلیسی خرید کردن بخش مهمی است که در زندگی روزمره بسیار با آن مواجه می شویم.  
در بحث امروز لغات و اصطلاحات پر کاربرد که در رابطه با خرید کردن است را برای زبان آموزان عزیز فراهم آوردهام. باما همراه شوبد:

Cheap
ارزان

Customer
مشتری

Discount
تخفیف

Expensive
گران

Price
قیمت

Sale  
فروش، فروش فوق العاده

Shop
مغازه

Shopping bag
ساک خرید

Shopping list
لیست خرید

Special offer
پیشنهاد ویژه

To buy
خ
Look for products with the Good Environmental Choice tick. It shows that they’ve been independently certified as meeting standards on issues such as air polluting volatile organic compound (VOC) levels, heavy metal content, potentially carcinogenic or ozone depleting substances and recyclable packaging. Be aware that certified paints may no longer meet standards after a tint is added. Consider limewash, milk or plant-based paints that tend to emit fewer fumes but take longer to dry.

BE COLOUR CONSCIOUS 
The choice of colour has an effect on energy usage. A dark room may need more artificial light and increased energy to cool it in summer.
Explore options such as leaving some surfaces natural. Interior and exterior walls in frost-free climates can have clay-based finishes, and porous ma
دانلود بازی LEGO DC Super-Villains برای PC – نسخه CODEX
آپدیت جدید 1.0.0.15083 اظافه شد
LEGO DC Super-Villains نام یک بازی جدید کامپیوتری است که در سبک گیمهای اکشن قرار دارد و بدست شرکت بازیسازی Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment طراحی و سپس توسط TT Games در تاریخ 16 اکتبر 2018 برای پلتفرم PC عرضه شده است. سری جدید از بازی محبوب و دوست داشتنی لگو در پیش روی شما است که این نسخه از بازی شامل بخش های جدید و گیم پلی جدید است که براساس آن میتوانید برای دقایق طولانی در بازی حضور داشته باشید و سرگرم
دانلود بازی LEGO DC Super-Villains برای PC – نسخه CODEX
آپدیت جدید 1.0.0.15083 اظافه شد
LEGO DC Super-Villains نام یک بازی جدید کامپیوتری است که در سبک گیمهای اکشن قرار دارد و بدست شرکت بازیسازی Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment طراحی و سپس توسط TT Games در تاریخ 16 اکتبر 2018 برای پلتفرم PC عرضه شده است. سری جدید از بازی محبوب و دوست داشتنی لگو در پیش روی شما است که این نسخه از بازی شامل بخش های جدید و گیم پلی جدید است که براساس آن میتوانید برای دقایق طولانی در بازی حضور داشته باشید و سرگرم
Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei lauded the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps for taking revenge for the assassination of the IRGC Qods Force Commander Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani at Baghdad International Airport on January 3, and blasted the three European states of Germany, the UK and France (E3) for threatening Iran with sanctions.
Addressing a large and fervent congregation of the people in Tehran on Friday, Ayatollah Khamenei said, “The day the IRGC missiles attacked the US bases was a major blow to the US as it broke its image as a superpower.”
The Supreme Leader, meantime, pointed to the efforts by the E3 countries to convince the United Nations to impose new sanctions on the Islamic Republic, and said, “The European signatories are serving the US int
In this article we concentrate on how to select and use a Paintbrush for your residential painting or commercial painting job.
Paintbrushes
A paintbrush is a versatile tool for applying primers, undercoats, varnishes and topcoats to a variety of surfaces. Use one for applying gloss to wood and metalwork, and for where colours or surfaces meet – around windows and doors, for example.

HOLDING A BRUSH
Hold the handle between the thumb and first finger, resting the fingertips at the top of the handle.
Dip the brush in the paint so it reaches halfway up the bristles then wipe it on the side of the can to remove the excess. Use short, even strokes to apply the paint using both sides of the bristles.

3.Flick the bristles against your hand to remove dust, old paint and loose bristles.USING A B
نمونه رایتینگ نمره 8 آیلتس با موضوع اختصاص زمان برای اوقات فراغت و بهره‌وری
نحوه یادگیری عبارات کاربردی انگلیسی و گرامر آیلتس از طریق نمونه رایتینگ تسک 2 آیتس. 
ابتدا تاپیک رایج و پرتکرار آیلتس را بخوانید و کلمات کلیدی آن را شناسایی کنید. 
سپس تاپیک را شناسایی کنید تا بدانید که انشای خود را چطور سازماندهی کنید. 
قبل از خواندن رایتینگ زیر،‌سعی کنید انشای خود را پلن کنید. 
از روی پلن رایتینگ،‌شروع به پاراگراف نویسی کنید 
سپس نمونه رایتینگ
پاسخ نرم حزب الله، سکونت فلسطینی ها در بخش تخلیه شده است.که هم، مردم کشته نخواهند شد و هم، سلاح ها بیهوده مصرف نخواهند گردید. مردم و نیروهای اسرائیلی، خودشان با اختیار خود مناطق اشغالی را تخلیه کرده اند، و در اختیار حزب الله گذاشته اند. درواقع صلح در برابر زمین را تایید کرده، خواستار خویشتنداری حزب الله شده، و زمین ها را به او تقدیم نموده اند. حزب الله نیز می تواند فلسطینی های ساکن: اردوگاههای لبنان را به انجا منتقل کرده، حق را به حقدار بسپار
آمریکا نباید همه پل های پشت سرش را خراب کند. بلکه راهی برای بازگشت بگذارد. یکی از ایرادات مهم مقام های امریکایی، این است که لجبازی را تا انتهای خط ادامه می دهند، و حاضر نیستند کوتاه بیایند و لذا، همه پل ها را پشت سر خود خراب می کنند، بطوریکه مردم منتفر می شوند و هیچگاه راضی به: بازگشت دوباره آن نمی شوند. اکنون در عراق هم این اتفاق در حال وقوع است، وقتی مردم عراق نمی خواهند که آمریکا، حضور نظامی داشته باشد بهتر است خارج شود، تا راه برای پایگاهها

تفاوت since و for
هنگامی از since و for استفاده می کنیم که قصد ذکر یک زمانی مشخص و یا یک زمانبندی را داشته باشیم . حال موسسه بهکلام قصد دارد شما را  با تفاوت since و for آشنا کند.
ما اغلب هنگام استفاده از دو حرف اضافۀ since و for دچار سردرگمی می شویم زیرا هر دوی این کلمات وقتی استفاده می‌شوند که می‌خواهیم بگوییم یک عمل چه مدت طول می‌کشد. با این حال این دو کلمه در مفهوم و معنی با هم متفاوت هستند. از since وقتی استفاده می‌کنیم که راجع به یک نقطه زمانی مشخص صحبت می
دولتها از کسر بودجه رنج می برند، در حالیکه به سادگی قابل حل است. آنها هم میدانند ولی می خواهند مظلوم نمایی کنند. و آن بازیافت فساد های دولت های قبلی است. البته درون خودشان هم فساد هست، ولی فرض می کنیم همه دولت ها، پس از سقوط فاسد می شوند! چون در دوران قدرت، کسی جرات این ادعا را ندارد، خبرنگاران هم اگر مستند خبر تهیه کنند، از کار اخراج می شوند. یکی از موارد فساد بهره  و جرایم بانکی است. بانکها نمی توانند از مشتری بخش خصوصی، بهره یا جریمه بگیرند. ز
سی و هشتمین جشنواره فیلم فجر هم گذشت، و ما در حسرت دیدن یک چادر: بر تن سلبریتی های زن ماندیم. و این مرثیه ماندگاری خون رضاخانی، در رگ های هنرمندان ماست! هنرمندانی که بی دلیل در همه جا قریاد می زنند: ما مردم را دوست داریم! و برای مردم کار می کنیم، ولی معلوم می شود مانند ترامپ و پمپیو، فقط یاوه می بافند و ژاژ می خایند. آنها به سادگی می گویند: که اگر در فیلم هم چادر سر می کنند، از روی اعتقاد یا باور دینی و مردمی نیست. چون اگر رهایشان سازید، همانند خود
وقتی در ایران، شعار مرگ بر آمریکا داده می شود،
عده ای از سر دلسوزی می گویند: منظور ما به دولت آمریکا است! ولی مردم آمریکا هم
مقصرند که: چنین حکومتی را تایید یا انتخاب می کنند! از قدیم گفته اند( خلایق هرچی
لایق)، مردم لایق آن چیزی هستند، که دارند. اما ایا واقعا مردم ساکت هستند؟
پتانسیل های موجود در امریکا، نشان می دهد که مردم با حکومت میانه خوبی ندارند.
بزرگترین دلیل آن است که: آمار شرکت کنندگان در انتخابات، معمولا زیر 50درصد هست. و
این امر مشروعی
The Storyteller (2)
In a low, confidential voice, interrupted at frequent intervals by loud, petulant questionings from her listeners, she began an unenterprising and deplorably uninteresting story about a little girl who was good, and made friends with every one on account of her goodness, and was finally saved from a mad bull by a number of rescuers who admired her moral character.
"Wouldn't they have saved her if she hadn't been good?" demanded the bigger of the small girls. It was exactly the question that the bachelor had wanted to ask.
"Well, yes," admitted the aunt lamely, "but I don't think they would have run quite so fast to her help if they had not liked her so much."
"It's the stupidest story I've ever heard," said the bigger of the small girls, with immense conviction.
"I didn
یکی از مشخصات آمریکایی ها، این است که دوستان
خود را، در مواقع لازم تنها می گذارند! تا از بین بروند مانند: شاه ایران، حسنی
مبارک مصر و صدام عراق قذافی لیبی! بطوریکه هیچ حکومتی بجز اسرائیل و آل سعود باقی
نمانده! که قرار است آل سعود هم به بهانه قتل خاشقچی، کنار گذاشته شود. زیرا بودجه
عربستان منفی شده، و قادر به خرید آز آمریکا نیست. حتی آنهاییکه قبلا خریده، هنوز
بدهکار است. علت سقوط حکومت سودان هم به همین دلیل است: زیرا که قول کمک به
عمرالبشیر: برای
همه 60میلیارد دلار وارداتی که انجام شد، قابل تولید در داخل است، اما چرا وارد می شود؟ دلایل قضایی دارد! به این معنی که زورشان می رسد، و هرکاری دلشان خواست می کنند. چون میلیاردها دلار شیرین در انتظار انهاست. اغلب این واردات هم از امارات عربی ، چین و یا کره است. یک نمونه ذرت وارداتی است. که با وجود کشت ئانه های روغنی در ایران، به بهانه های گوناگون آن را وارد می کنند. زیرا که ارز پایین دریافت می کنند، و به قیمت بالا در بازار آزاد می فروشند. گندم در سا
همانطور که از اسم آن مشخص است استارت آپها
بزرگترین آسیبی که به وارد می کنند نابودی زبان ملی است. فارسی در این سده اخیر
ضربه های زیادی دیده است و هرگاه رهبران جامعه با دلسوزی از این آسیب صحبت می کنند
تا از بین برود ناگهان حفره جدیدی ایجاد می شود و نامهای و لغت هایی وارد می شوند
که آن را بطور کلی محو می کرد. زبان استعماری انگلیسی آنقدر در ایران رسوخ کرده که
بجای زبان فرانسه و آلمانی و حتی روسی و ترکی و عربی خود نمایی می کند. و علت آن
تخم انگلیسی ها
Overview
One of the key concepts in electronics is the printed circuit board or PCB. It's so fundamental that people often forget to explain what a PCB is. This tutorial will breakdown what makes up a PCB and some of the common terms used in the PCB world.

Over the next few pages, we'll discuss the composition of a printed circuit board, cover some terminology, a look at methods of assembly, and discuss briefly the design process behind creating a new PCB.

What's a PCB?
Printed circuit board is the most common name but may also be called "printed wiring boards" or "printed wiring cards". Before the advent of the PCB circuits were constructed through a laborious process of point-to-point wiring. This led to frequent failures at wire junctions and short circuits when wire insulation began
همانطور که انقلابیون اروپا، در مقابل انقلابیون روسیه صف ارایی کرده، انقلابیون شوروی سابق در مقابل: جهان سومی ها جبهه گرفتند، جهان سومی ها هم، در مقابل انقلاب اسلامی جبهه گرفتند. اما یک تفاوت اساسی در انها هست: ضربه انها در سایه ساده لوحی برخی هاست: چین بعنوان مهمترین کشور جهان سومی، با همین استناد، تمام صنایع تولیدی در ایران را نابود کرده. آنها با ارزان فروشی یا دامپینگ، بازار ایران را بدست گرفته، و جایی برای تولیدات داخلی نگذاشته اند. نمو
یکی از روشهای مهم پیش بینی اینده! گوش دادن به رسانه های معاند است، زیرا هرچه آنان را خوشحال می‌کند، اتفاق نمیافتد. تا 22بهمن نزدیک می شود می گویند: کسی نمی آید ولی برعکس همه می آیند. انتخابات می شود می گویند: همه ان را تحریم می کنند ولی بعد می بینند که: همه آمدند. چهل سال است که با شادی می گویند: ایران برلیه پرتگاه است و ما بزرودی می آییم! و ایران را نجات می دهیم. ولی هر دو روز یکبار آن را تمدید کرده، به روی خودشان هم نمی اورند. الان هم می گویند کرون
برخلاف گفته آقای نوبخت، نرخ ها را باد پایین می آورد نه آقایان! زیرا اقایان منافعشان در نرخ های بالا است، گرانی دلار و بالا رفتن قیمت ها، مالیات بیشتری را به جیب دولت می ریزد، و در هیاهوی گرانی، بنزین و برق هم گران می شود. اما خداوند به باد دستور می دهد: تا ابرها را به شهرها ببرد و از انها باران بریزد، و محصولات کشاورزی فراوان و ذخیره سدها پر و کمبود اب برطرف شود. چند وقت پیش هم آقای رئیس جمهور، در ارومیه مدعی شده بود: دریاچه ارومیه را دولت پر کرد

Many times, you get in these scenarios where you must take help of bail bond agents.    In these days of financial hardships such bail bond brokers provide you valuable public services since occasionally bond amount could be equal to tens of thousands to ten thousands of dollars.  Legally the bail bond charges are set to 10 percent of the whole bail premium, which can be easily affordable for the defendant.
When the bail bond was posted by accredited Blount County bail bonds then suspect will be released on bail.  The defendant will remain under the expansion of bail bond until they finish all of the court dates and formalities.  To decrease the odds of leaving, a bond representative keeps the profile of the suspect such as his job and police records.  The defendant is regarded a

In most cases, it doesn"t apply to conventional websites, but instead to the big social portals which have quickly become the favorite websites to see and join.   Maybe you"ve listened to some radio series with a local wedding band, inviting one to see them on MySpace to their concert program.  Television shows and films, also, have established official MySpace pages to allow their lovers to leave messages.  Not only for teens, but MySpace also gets detected and helps individuals become detected.
Here individuals can amuse and make weblogs and picture galleries, create distinctive designs to the MySpace template to get a more personal appearance to their unique pages, and overall link with different men and women. 
Utilizing MySpace in combination with your current website can
قفسه‌ کتابفروشی‌ها پر است از کتاب‌هایی که می‌خواهند به شما یاد دهند، چگونه زندگی بهتری داشته باشید و این مسئله حکایت از آن دارد که این روزها ما انسان‌ها خیلی از زندگی‌مان راضی نیستیم و می‌خواهیم برای رشد و پیشرفت آن گامی برداریم.اما حتماً متوجه شده‌اید عمر این کتاب‌ها در قفسه کتابفروشی چندان طولانی نیست و دیری نمی‌پاید که کتاب‌های جدید با عناوین وسوسه‌انگیزتر و همان محتوای تکراری و کلیشه‌ای جای آن‌ها را می‌گیرند. اما چرا کتاب‌ه
1) تحقیقات
عفو بین‌الملل نشان می دهد علی رغم اینکه پادشاهی دانمارک به کنوانسیون
پیشگیری و مبارزه با خشونت علیه زنان و خشونت خانگی موسوم به کنوانسیون استانبول، پیوسته است اما همچنان فرهنگ «گسترش خشونت جنسی» مخصوص به خود را دارد و و از این منظر «مشکلی بنیادین دربارۀ
چگونگی برخورد با تجاوز دارد».
پادشاهی دانمارک دارای شهرتی قابل توجه
برای برابری جنسیتی در شمال اروپا است، با این حال این تحقیقات نشان از این دارد
که روند گزارش خشونت‌های جنسی
عادت های خوب که با آن می توانیم زندگی را تغییر بدهیم

عادت ها 95٪ رفتار یک فرد را تعیین می کنند.
برخی از این عادت های خوب هستند. و برخی از آنها بد هستند
پس از مطالعه بیش از 30 سال در این زمینه، افراد موفق بیشتر در معرض توجه مشترک قرار دارند. آنها از عادت های خوب خود مراقبت می کنند و روشی روزمره را که بر رفتار، بهره وری و توانایی خود در دستیابی به موفقیت تأثیر می گذارد، ایجاد می کنند.
آنها آموخته اند که قدرت عادت های خوب خود را در حالی که از خود کنت
مشاوره تخصصی پرورش شترمرغ در اصفهان

Recent developments in ostrich farming
Commercial ostrich farmingCharacteristics and behaviourOstrich productsComparison with other livestockFuture of the ostrich industryBibliography
M.M. Shanawany - The author is an international consultant. His address is: Town Farm, Great Finborough, Suffolk IP14 3AP, United Kingdom.
The ostrich is undoubtedly the world's largest living bird. Adult males stand 2.4 m tall and can weigh well over 100 kg; the hen is slightly smaller. Ostriches are flightless birds, with their great body size and reduced wing size rendering them incapable of flying. They have a long neck, long bare legs and two toes. Their strong legs allow them to run up to 70 km per hour when necessary, with stride
by 
Patty McCord
From the January–February 2014 Issue

Sheryl Sandberg has called it one of the most important documents ever to come out of Silicon Valley. It’s been viewed more than 5 million times on the web. But when Reed Hastings and I (along with some colleagues) wrote a PowerPoint deck explaining how we shaped the culture and motivated performance at Netflix, where Hastings is CEO and I was chief talent officer from 1998 to 2012, we had no idea it would go viral. We realized that some of the talent management ideas we’d pioneered, such as the concept that workers should be allowed to take whatever vacation time they feel is appropriate, had been seen as a little crazy (at least until other companies started adopting them). But we were surprised that an unadorned set of 127
با توجه به همه گیر شدن کرونا ما می بایست بیش از بیش احتیاط کنیم و به همین جهت ما مرتب با سوالات بسیاری در مورد چگونگی  شستشوی لباسها و چگونگی ضد عفونی کردن وسایل بمباران می شویم. در حال حاضر رسانه های اجتماعی با اطلاعات غلطی اشباع شده است بنابراین ما از تعدادی متخصص( دکتر ها و اپیدمیواوژیست ها) خواستیم تا به تمام سوالات شما در زمینه لباس و ویروس کرونا پاسخ گویند . دقت داشته باشید هنوز تحقیق خاصی در مورد تعامل این ویروس با لباسها انجام نگرفته.

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها